My Little Pad

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Monopoly Cybercrop

This weekend was cybercrop weekend over on UK Scrappers and as usual I had a great time. I especially liked that so many of my fellow Scottish friends took part too - it was fun having the banter between classes.

My canvas class Mayfair, was well received and I was thrilled that so many took part especially as it was the last class (last street on the board LOL) and that it was a time consuming class.

I will be back later with photos of the classes that I took part in but for now here is my class and instructions.




A PDF fle with instructions can be downloaded from UKS here.


Thanks for looking
xxx


5 comments which I appreciate:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Your class is gorgeous and I'msorry Ididn't get to do it :(
Had a horrible headache all dayand only managed one thing today :(
Hope you enjoyed the CC :D
Julie xx

Kirsti said...

It's really lovely Sharon and sorry I didn't take part - did not do any despite signing up again...my mojo has definitely left the building...talk to you soon...xox

Karen said...

ooo what a gorgeous layout Sharon. XXX

Angelnorth said...

Great LO, love the circle and the ticket elements!

voodoo vixen said...

A stunning class Sharon, will be saving this for when I get hold of my 12 x 12 albums again!