My Little Pad

Friday, April 30, 2010

Pall Mall and Property Ladder

Two more classes that I did at last weekend's UKS cybercrop were Pall Mall by Angela from Angel Crafts and the Property Ladder by Di Oliver who owns Tando.
Both projects use Tando chipboard and of course I just love Tando chippie!!

Pall Mall
I bought the kit from Angel Crafts for doing her class and followed it exactly.
I just adore the finished wreath. I have had my eye on buying these for a while so am just delighted with it.



Property Ladder
Di's house is absolutely fantastic and she very cleverly created a hidden mini concertina album inside it. I also love how she used the swing from the tree as a handle for accessing the album. Her one can be found here.

I decided that as I have so many lovely halloween papers that I would use them on this project. I can't stroke the papers forever and by using them on a home decor project they can be admired for a lot longer than in an album LOL

Papers and Die cuts are all My Minds Eye from the Boo To You collection.

I painted the house inside and out in black acrylic paint then I sprayed with a pearl mister that was made using one drop of Distress Ink reinker (Broken China), water and Blonde Moments pearl pigments (Jay's Champagne).

The roof was painted in lettuce Adirondack Dabber then stamped with a Stampin Up polka dot stamp. The scallop trim was punched with a Stampin Up border punch.











I filled the mini album with photographs taken when we went to Mickeys-Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party in Florida last October and also from Hallowen at home.










My one can also be seen on the Tando Creative blog here.



6 comments which I appreciate:

Kirsti said...

I really liked your haunted house Sharon..well done...xo

Elaine said...

This is absolutely amazing - love love love it.

misteejay said...

Both are really fab.

Toni

Karen said...

I love your house Sharon, brilliant idea to use Halloween!!!

But that wreath is sooo beautiful, no wonder you are pleased with it. Good old Tando hahahaha XXX

Dawn said...

Just stunning Sharon, you do wee houses so well.

Di said...

Wow Sharon, you have done some gorgeous pieces with the various classes you'd done...fantastic.

I have to say I LOVE your house, it is so unique and a brilliant idea to do a halloween theme. Thank you so much for taking part in the class. xx