My Little Pad

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Mystery Kit Layout

As part of the UKS Monopoly Cybercrop I purchased a mystery kit from Indigo Mills who supplied the Top Hats kits.
It is always nervy opening the box as you never know what is going to be inside but I was delighted with the contents! Stephanie had selected items based on the theme "Tea at Park Lane"

Here is the layout I created.







I used a lot of the papers in the kit but had to use them carefully so that I could get full use of them. I removed any paper that was behind a layer unseen so that I could utilise it elsewhere on the kit.

I hand cut the shaped paper from the pale blue and cream checked paper. The back of this paper was cream with a small patterned piece in the centre so I used that for the title letters which I then doddled with black pen. The letters were cut using the Cricut (Plantin Schoolbook and Zooballoo).

In the middle of the red polka dot framed paper was a deep red plain section which I used for stamping a Blonde Moments heart on to with black ink which I then filled with glossy accents and raised on the LO with foam dots.

Thanks for looking.

x


5 comments which I appreciate:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful LO Sharon!
Stephanie x

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oh this is lovley :D
Glad its not just me that guts my papers LOL

Julie xx

Erika said...

I loved my mystery kit too Sharon, great LO. I love your take on the afternoon tea!

Kirsti said...

Oooh I do that too Sharon - was one accused of being a true Aberdonian (grippy) but I am from Edinburgh...Love the LO..xox

misteejay said...

Beautiful LO Sharon.

Toni :o)