My Little Pad

Monday, May 03, 2010

Scrapbooking!

Here are some layouts that I made whilst at the Elgin craft weekend back in March. I have still to add photos of our weekend away! Something else on the "to do" list LOL


Meeting Donald
Papers used are Lemongrass by Crate Paper
Letters are Papermania



Heartbreaker
Papers used are Jillybean Soup (I think, could be October Afternoon or something else I will check).

The small dotty paper is Prima Marketing.

Flowers made by drawing circles freehand which were cut out, crushed, inked then held together with a brad near the centre.




Summer Rain
Papers are Rusty Pickle
Hidden photos behind the main photo.

Thanks for looking
x




2 comments which I appreciate:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Gorgeous LO's:D

Erika said...

Lovely LO's Sharon. Love that bright RP papers.....oooo got some here somewhere.